When the Maserati brothers opened in 1914 the Officine Alfieri Maserati in the heart of Bologna, Italy, they could hardly have imagined the impact they would have on the world. Alfieri, Ettore, Ernesto and Bindo: four brothers united by their unrelenting passion for cars and engines. Their vision, enthusiasm and expertise turned out to be the cornerstones of what would one day become a global brand, universally recognised as a symbol of motoring excellence.
The Trident, the symbol of a myth. The badge used on all racing cars in Maserati’s history, has remained constant throughout the evolution of the brand and its style, technology and performance, accompanying all the victories and successes of Maserati cars.